Lawlessness in Maxthon and return of default home page in my extensions

Hi, my name is Alex. I live in Siberia. This is a huge piece of the huge Russia, located beyond the Ural Mountains. From time to time I make extensions for Maxthon Browser. But if you read this post, you know about it. How did you find my blog if you haven't used my extension?

I made
≈10% of available today extensions.Most of them are very simple, but some are really important and worthy of attention. I'm not developer. If we talk about real extensions, not just sidebar windows and links in toolbar, I use other people's creations: I just take scripts and made it work as Maxthon extension. I don't know anything about scripts and programming. I'm just user like you. But I use Maxthon very long. And during this time I had to learn .mxaddon, because you will learn how to make extensions faster than Maxthon add a new feature.

Some time ago I was faced with boorish behavior of russian Maxthon's forum moderator and total inactivity of Maxthon management. You definitely know this story if you use my extensions for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, VK. You may know this story if you use another popular "my" extensions (as SaveTube Video Downloader and YouTube HTML5->Flash). I needed to draw attention to this issue. So I wrote about this on the home page is some extensions. I promised that this is temporary. And it's true. We managed attract Maxthon attention, real Maxthon management know about lawlessness of regional moderators and ambassadors. Know, but ignore it. We did not win. But we did not lose.

It took too much time. And you endured inconvenience of too long time. And I thank you for this. Thanks for every like, every comment, every share and every letter in Maxthon Support. It's really important for me, but it did not work. Today I return default home page in all extensions, but I keep one link in toolbar menu. My extensions (even if it's just sidebar window) better than equivalent old extension. But any changes of home pages make it worse. I said many times that my goal is make Maxthon users life more comfortable. So I will return default start pages in the nearest future. Maxthon extension moderator work fast, but irregularly!

Moreover I don't think that my problem is so extraordinary. I already wrote about blocked developer of skins. And I already wrote that guy who tried to defend him is blocked too. In his case, moderators don't even hide personal hostility and anger. If ordinary user downloads extension or skin from the site Maxthon and upload it on another website, it's offender and it will be blocked. But look on offician Maxthon build for russian users, it created together with Yandex. Look on build-in links in Quick Access. This is "officail" Russian communities links. Look what administration of  this "official" communities publishes in this "official" communities. Only re-uploaded Maxthon skins and extensions and nothing more! And this is "official" communities, this is official ambassador! And he does it for many years. And what do global Maxthon management think about it? Nothing. Nothing again! Director of localization Saha Nikolaeva answers all questions about re-uploading and malware in "official" communities:"This is unofficial. This is personal page created by Maxthon ambassador in the CIS. This is only his responsibility". But you have blocked a volunteer from Philippines for this? Seriously? What are you thinking about? 

I can endlessly talk about it. But it makes no sense. It's just words.
If you need something for Maxthon or have any questions сontact me. I'll try to help.
It's all.


P.S.
Of course I have photo with grizzly bear. This is Siberia!

Share via AddThis or Shareaholic
Перевод на русский

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения